Our Business and Mission:
We provide professional development, career building and support, and a community of peers for all teachers of stringed instruments.
Our Impact and Vision:
Enriching lives through universal access to fine string playing and teaching.
Our Core Values:
- Teaching & Learning. We are lifelong learners and share our knowledge openly.
- Diversity & Inclusion. We value every person for the differences of identity, ideas, and interests they bring, and we actively work to engage with those differences.
- Community. We harness the power of collaboration between people.
- Integrity. We will be honest and aligned with our values – always.
- Passion. We approach our work with focus and intentionality of commitment.
- Excellence. We will always strive to do our very best work in service of our community.
- Engage. Strengthen opportunities to be involved in ASTA regardless of location or area of interest.
- Communicate. Ensure people are aware of the incredible ASTA resources and experiences.
- Experience. Ensure every member has access to a high-quality membership.