Tips for Recruiting New Members
Recruiting new members is about sharing your membership experience with others. Here are some suggestions to help you reach out to potential members and encourage them to join ASTA:
Building the future of strings together!
- Share your copy of AST Journal to show them what they will receive in each issue
- When you meet new string teachers, tell them how ASTA can help them transition in their new role (connecting with others through the chapter, resources available online, etc.)
- Share the benefits of ASTA membership you utilize the most
- Forward ASTA emails to your colleagues to let them know how much value they will get as a member
- Invite a prospective member to attend the national conference with you
- Give a gift of ASTA membership to a friend or colleague
Most members say they are likely to refer membership to their colleagues, so this is your opportunity!
Back to the Get a Member Campaign page.