Tips for Recruiting New Members
Recruiting new members is about sharing your membership experience with others. Here are some suggestions to help you reach out to potential members and encourage them to join ASTA:
- When you meet new string teachers, tell them how ASTA can help them transition in their new role (connecting with others through their state chapter, string-specific resources available online, etc.).
- Share the benefits of ASTA membership you use the most.
- Share your copy of the American String Teacher journal to show them what they will receive in each issue.
- Forward ASTA emails to your colleagues to let them know about helpful resources and programs.
- Invite a prospective member to attend the ASTA National Conference with you.
- Give a gift of ASTA membership to a friend or colleague.
Back to the Get-a-Member Campaign page.