How to Participate
ASTA Auto-Renew is available when you join or renew your ASTA membership online.
- Log in to your membership profile on www.astastrings.org.
- Once logged in, click on My Profile and then click on the Renew Now/Rejoin Now button.
- Add your membership dues to your cart and go to checkout.
- On the left hand side, click on Enroll Now to choose the auto-renew option that best fits your preferences.
- Read the authorization statement, check off the box, and click Save.
- You're Enrolled!
To add a new payment method for auto-renew, click the Add New option, enter your credit card information, and click Submit. You can update your automatic renewal preferences at any time by logging into your member profile. You will receive a notice in advance of renewal so your account information can be updated if necessary. Otherwise, no action is needed; set it and forget it!
To be eligible for automatic renewal, you must hold one of the following membership types:
- Senior (62-years or older)
- Dual (two members residing at the same residence)
- Student (full-time student status proof required via unofficial transcript and anticipated graduation year)
ASTA Auto-Renew is not available for Institutional or String Industry Council (SIC) memberships. Special circumstance memberships including Member-get-a-Member program discounts are not eligible.