Educational institutions at all levels benefit from ASTA membership--all for the low price of $175 annually. After reading the following list of benefit highlights, use the links below for more information--or to become an Institutional member today!
- A free annual subscription to American String Teacher, our award-winning quarterly journal
- A free issue of the String Research Journal, a yearly compendium of research reports which enhance knowledge regarding the teaching and learning of string instruments and string music
- Reduced advertising rates in American String Teacher, in the ASTA National Conference program book, and on our website (savings of more than 25 percent!)
- Reduced fees for exhibit space at the ASTA National Conference, the nation’s premier event focused on strings—and a prime location for recruiting students (savings of more than 25 percent!)
- An exclusive opportunity to place promotional flyers in the official National Conference totebags (this opportunity is ONLY available to Institutional and String Industry Council members.)
- One complimentary list rental of the ASTA mailing list (Includes your State only.)
- Inclusion in the AST Institutional Membership Directory
- Opportunity to participate in the new College Row at the ASTA National Conference
- Recognition in AST and on the ASTA website for your university's string-related accomplishments
- An opportunity to host receptions at the ASTA National Conference (available only to Institutional and String Industry Council members)
- The chance to be profiled in special sections of the ASTA website
We appreciate your support of ASTA and look forward to adding your institution’s name to the list of prestigious universities that support the advancement of strings as ASTA Institutional members.
Institutional Member Directory
Institutional Membership Application
Summer Camp/Workshop Form