The proposal submission process is now open until April 17, 2017 at 11:59pm ET.
Each submission will be reviewed by a team of volunteers and staff, and you will be notified by early August 2017
of your submission's status.
There are a limited number of speaking spots available. A wide variety of submissions are needed in order to find the best-of-the-best, so all creative ideas are appreciated.
Quick FAQS, before you begin the online submission process
- You must be a current ASTA member and have your member ID. To find your member ID, visit www.astaweb.com. Click on login in top right hand corner of the home page. Your default username and password are your email address on file with ASTA. Once logged in, you will see my account link at the very top navigation. You will find your ASTA member id and member status in my account.
- Click here to Join Join or Renew .
- You will be asked to select the following during the submission process
- Members submitting proposals agree to all speaker guidelines including being a member during the submission process and at the presentation time.
- Members submitting proposals are responsible for ensuring that all additional speakers are aware of speaker guidelines and have given consent to be included in the submission.
- Proposals cannot be solely performance based.
- Proposals cannot promote commercial products.
Submit your proposal today.