Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
All conference activities take place in the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Exhibitors can begin checking in Wednesday, March 4, from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM at the ASTA registration area in the Lobby Alcove. On Thursday, March 5, registration moves to the Regency Foyer and opens at 7:00 AM.
Exhibitor set-up starts Thursday, March 5, at 11:00 AM, at which time you will have access to the exhibit hall and freight.
Set-Up and Dismantle Times
The exhibit hall located in Regency O – S in the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Set-up Time - Please note the time change this year
- Thursday, March 5, from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All exhibit booths must be set up by 4:00 PM.
- All exhibitors must be fully moved in and debris removed from aisles and booths by 4:00 PM. The Exhibit Hall Grand Opening at 5:00 PM is your first opportunity to socialize with conference attendees and demonstrate your latest products and services.
- Exhibitors arriving later than 4:00 PM on Thursday will have to wait to set up until Friday, March 6, at 8:00 AM.
- Saturday, March 7, beginning at 1:30 PM.
- Please remember, according to ASTA exhibit rules and regulations, exhibitors may not dismantle prior to the official close of the show at 1:30 PM.
No children under the age of 18 may be on the show floor during set-up and dismantle hours.
Fern Exposition Services
Please visit the onsite Fern Expo Service desk for any questions regarding your booth, set-up, services, and any last-minute requests.
Load-in and load-out must be done through the designated loading dock area. Contact Shelley Frank at Fern Expo for additional information.
Load-in and load-out through the hotel lobby is strictly limited to hand-carried items.
Materials that require the use of two-wheeled (or more) apparatuses must go through the designated loading dock area. Passenger elevators and escalators are designed for passenger use and not intended to carry heavy loads.
Fern Expo will be there to assist with move-in. Please note that the loading docks may be busy at times and you may need to wait to unload.
ASTA is employing several security measures during the conference, including hiring security personnel for overnight protection of the exhibit hall and badge checkers during show hours.
Exhibitors will be allowed access to the hall 30 minutes prior to the hall opening to refresh their booths. We ask that you close up and vacate the hall 30 minutes after the close of the hall so we can properly secure it.
Please note: No one will be allowed access to the exhibit floor after hours. If you need to access equipment or materials for a session, please plan accordingly.
Official Exhibit Hall Hours
Thursday, March 5
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM — Exhibit Hall Grand Opening and Reception
Friday, March 6
- 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM — Exhibit Hall Open
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM — Break with Exhibitors
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM — Concession Lunch with Exhibitors — Special discounted lunch items available for purchase in the exhibit hall
- 3:45 PM – 4:15 PM — Break with Exhibitors
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM — Attendee Reception in Exhibit Hall
Saturday, March 7
- 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM — Exhibit Hall Open
- 10:45 AM – 11:15 AM — Break with Exhibitors
- 12:15 PM – 1:30 PM — Concession Lunch with Exhibitors
- 1:30 PM — Exhibit Hall Closes
Thank you for your support. See you in Orlando!