Conference Learning Formats
Learning formats support a range of instruction.
- Listen and Learn (60 min) – a blend of lecture-based instruction, interaction and case studies
- Panel Discussion (60 min) – facilitated conversation with a group of experts and the audience
- Learning Lab (120 min) – in depth practical instruction to enhance critical skills (limited availability)
- Demonstration Group (60 min) – Watch and learn with a group focusing on skills
- Learn and Play (60 min) - hands on learning experience with the speaker; bring your instrument
- Express Talk (20 min) – A TED style talk given by 1 person that explores a single idea with practical tips