Conference Learning Formats
Learning formats support a range of instruction.
- Listen and Learn (60 min) – a blend of lecture-based instruction, interaction, and case studies
- Panel Discussion (60 min) – facilitated conversation with a group of experts and the audience
- Learning Lab (120 min) – in-depth practical instruction to enhance critical skills (limited availability)
- Demonstration Group (60 min) – watch and learn with a group focusing on skills
- Learn and Play (60 min) – hands-on learning experience with the speaker; bring your instrument
- NEW! Express Talk (20 min) – TED-style talk given by one person that explores a single idea with practical tips